Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Try, Try Again

Wednesday, February 16, 2011



sweater -- Tally-Ho (thrifted)
tank -- BVD 
skirt -- Eddie Bauer
tights -- Target
boots -- Dansko (outlet) 
purse -- dunno (thrifted)

I tried, and tried again with the colorful tights, but I still don't feel like I succeeded. I am just not liking this look on me. I don't really know what it is that I don't like about it, which is probably why I can't seem to fix it. Is my skirt too short? Are my knees too fat? Is the outfit just too young for me? I don't know. I keep trying to pull off the colorful tights, because I think it's really cute but it still doesn't seem to be working for me. 

It didn't help that this was just an extremely long night for me. I had forgotten to bring my glasses with me to work today, or at least I thought I did. As it turned out, I had them all along. I can't read anymore without wearing my glasses -- my eyes just get too tired, and by the end of the night, if I try to focus on anything (like smiling at a camera), I end up going cross-eyed. 

On a positive note, this is another of the purses that I got in my purse haul yesterday -- in a really pretty shade of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Popular Posts