Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Did you ever?

This has been a great fall so far -- the leaves are such vibrant colors of reds and yellows (hope the trees don't lost all their leaves with the rain today). Growing up, I always picked up leaves that were colorful and pressed them between the pages of a book. Of course, I didn't do too much else with them -- they pretty much where they stayed, and as they dried, they lost their colors.

Waxing leaves, a craft from yesteryear, would probably save that color. All you really need is a box of wax. (and the leaves, of course). Clover Lane has some great pictures, along with a tutorial on how to do it.



Now I just have to figure out how to display my waxed leaves or what to do with them when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Popular Posts