1. Applied to a job.
2. Had a friend who reviewed my cover letter.
3. Sold a few things (wooden swan planter, planter stands, square plastic planter).
4. A friend cared enough to send me a private message to see how I was doing.
5. Got a check for some transcription work that I did.
6. Finished reading a book.
7. Jenny made me a grilled cheese for dinner.
8. Erik and Jenny helped me with my cover letter.
9. Erik took the bed frame off the porch and put it in the basement.
10. Erik brought the toy chest up from the basement.
Friday, April 17, 2009
This top is cute. I'm not so sure about the sleeves—puffy sleeves can be a little shaky. But at least the sleeves have a little length to them. I like the gathered bottom. I'm also not so sure of the ties at the neck, but the gathering is cute. This top can be found at the Gap. It is reasonably priced and comes in white, navy, and celestial blue (not sure how to describe what color celestial blue is ... )
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I really like the print, the color, the neckline, and the way it falls at the bottom, with the elastic waist and gathered hem. You can find this top at American Eagle. They also have it in a plain white cotton, which is very soft and feminine looking.
Here is a long-sleeve shirt (well, a three-quarter sleeve), which I really like too. Again the v-neck. It's loose, and not too long.
Monday, March 2, 2009
There are times when, for some reasons, stories touch my heart -- tugging at those proverbial heartstrings. I have been following this news story of three missing boaters in the Gulf of Mexico for just this reason.
These four men set out on Saturday morning from Clearwater Pass, Florida, on a 21-foot fishing boat and have been missing ever since. One man was found clinging to the hull of the overturned boat on Monday morning
I was lamenting over the sad state of my blog to a friend — and she said to just do what was fun. So here's me having fun with it! ...
camisole — Express (borrowed) top — Poof! (borrowed) skirt — Bongo (thrifted) scarf — borrowed My wardrobe choices lately have been abysm...
All Things Paper shows how to make this folded German Bell ornament And how about these stained glass poinsettias made by the Crafty Cro...